Enhance your 2001-2006 5 Cylinder Sprinter van’s stability with the VC Stage 2 Suspension Package for your T1N Sprinter 2500.
The VC proven system increases on and off road stability, improves ride comfort, and offers a great starting point for your T1N Sprinter suspension upgrades. Bilstein B6 front struts offer an effective upgrade over worn out factory dampers and provide increased comfort. Front T1N Sprinter Sumo Spring replacement bump stops help add progression to the spring rate in front, reduce side to side sway and prevent harsh bottom out.
Our rear shocks feature an intuitive 3.3 fast adjust knob offering quick and easy compression adjustment while the shock is installed.
- Position 1, the lightest setting, is great for blasting down washboard roads or rough city streets.
- Position 2 allows 8 levels of micro-adjustment, to fine tune the every day handling to the T1N Sprinter drivers preference.
- Position 3, the firmest setting, is used for occasional heavy loads or when driving conditions require the most control like twisting mountain grades or turbulent weather. The SP2 mode adjust feature is an internal bypass valve (free bleed circuit) that is adjusted by rotating the shaft when the shock is fully extended. Closing off the internal bypass valve by rotating the shock shaft will drastically change the shock rebound and compression characteristics. This setting is chosen when installing the shocks based on vehicle weight and ride preference. Stage 2 works on single wheel T1N Sprinter vans only. (SRW/2500)
Stage 2 System Benefits:
- High performance rear shocks offer unmatched damping
- 10 shock compression firmness settings
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Increased spring progression and bottom out resistance
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt onto your T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van
For vans over 8500lbs that have a rear mono leaf, we also recommend pairing with the rear Sumo Springs, found here:
For vans under 8500lbs that have a rear mono leaf, we also recommend pairing with the rear Sumo Springs, found here:
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
- T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van Bilstein B6 Front Struts (1 Pair)
- T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van Front Sumo Springs
- T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van Tuned Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Rear Shocks (1 pair)