Automatic Transmission pan with extra capacity for T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van
Included with pan: one custom gasket, new mounting bolts, magnetic drain plug, temperature sending unit, temperature guage.
Deep 2.5 Quarts Over or Deep 2 Quarts Over
Black Powder Coat Finish or Natural As-Cast Finish
- Cooling — extra capacity, fins, and aluminum construction for reported temperature drops of 10 to 30 degrees
- Clearance — step to clear frame
- Drain — on the side for safety, pan includes magnetic drain plug and mounting bolts
- Secure seal — machined flat flange, no more retaining clips and formed gasket
- Strength — high quality, thick walls
- Additionally, the gasket flange on the pan is thick and the sealing surface
is large and machined flat to prevent
warping or leaking
The Lighted Temperature Gauge kit helps monitor critical transmission or oil temperatures to avoid overheating vital fluids and helping to save hundreds to thousands of dollars of damage to
transmission or engine components. A modern black-on-white face with 140°-300° F temperature range and a 2-1/16″ diameter, this accurate gauge includes a mounting bracket, 1/8″ NPT sensor, transmission pan adapter/drain plug allows in pan sensor mounting option.
- Transmission or engine oil temperature
- 2-1/16″ diameter electric gauge includes mounting bracket, 1/8″ NPT sensor, and transmission pan adapter/drain plug to mount sensor to pan
- Temperature range: 140-300° F
- Gauge size: 2-1/16″
- Sending unit thread size: 1/8″ NPT
- Temperature Gauge Instructions click here
These 722.6/NAG1 pans to be better than the stock pan in many ways. Our pans are
heavy duty, provide cooling fins, and have drain holes. Most importantly, our pans do not leak.
We heard many complaints about the stock pan leaking because of the retaining clip system.
Retaining clip stuck to stock pan. Removing it damaged stock pan. Stock pan now leaks.
PML’s design avoids the problems with the stock
The Chrysler/Mercedes NAG1, 722.6 family of transmission includes W5A580, WA580, W5A380, and W5J400.