2001-2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500/3500- SumoSprings Solo Custom Helper Springs – Rear Axle
- Jounce-Style Springs
- Rear Axle Suspension Enhancement
- SuperSprings Intl Warranty Coverage
- Light Duty
- SSR-329-47 for 2500 T1N Sprinter Van.
- SSR-330-47 for 3500 T1N Sprinter Van.
900-lb Capacity. Upgrade your Dodge Sprinter’s rear suspension with these maintenance-free helper springs. Sturdy microcellular urethane springs cushion bumps and help support a heavy load to level your ride and minimize sway. No-drill installation.
- Helper springs upgrade your vehicle’s rear suspension for improved driver control and comfort
- Keep your vehicle level when you’re towing or hauling a heavy load
- Help to absorb bumps and shocks
- Minimize sway
- Progressive load control – springs compress according to the weight of your cargo
- Lighter loads – springs compress easily at first for soft engagement and a less bumpy ride
- Heavier loads – springs compress by as much as 80 percent for support
- Springs work independently from each other to compensate for off-center loads and reduce body roll during sharp turns
- Durable microcellular urethane
- Works in temperatures from -25 F to 200 F
- Resists damage caused by oils, road salts, and UV rays
- Minimal lateral expansion – springs compress vertically instead of to the sides so they aren’t easily damaged when operating in tight spaces
- Maintenance-free – no tubing to run or air pressure to monitor like with air springs
- Simple, no-drill installation
- 2 Jounce-style springs included
- Made in the USA
- Weight capacity (at 50-percent compression): 900 lbs
- SumoSprings will not increase your vehicle’s weight-carrying capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 30-Day satisfaction guarantee
Rear Suspension Support
Towing or hauling a heavy load can cause rear sag as your factory suspension compresses under the weight of the load. This means that the rear axle is trying to support not only the extra load but also the weight of your vehicle. And because there is less weight on your front axle, your front tires make less contact with the road, which causes problems with traction, steering, and braking. SumoSprings upgrade your vehicle’s factory suspension to level your vehicle, improve driving performance, and keep your ride comfortable.
SumoSprings provide progressive load control – the more you load them, the stiffer they become. With a lighter load, the springs will compress easily for soft engagement and a less bumpy ride. The closed-cell urethane material allows for smooth contact between the springs and your vehicle. And the springs act like a shock absorber to dampen road vibration.
The springs can also compress by as much as 80 percent to support a heavy rear load and to help your factory suspension bear up under the load. This evens out the weight, which levels your vehicle and ensures that your front tires are making better contact with the road. A level ride means that you have improved driving control, ensures safe headlight aim, and helps to minimize sway. The springs also support your factory suspension, which helps prevent sagging and reduces bottoming out.
The springs work independently from one another to support each side of your vehicle. This action helps to reduce body roll when you make a sharp turn. This also helps compensate for an off-center load.
Durable, Custom-Fit Springs
These microcellular urethane springs are tough. They resist abrasion, oil, salt, and UV rays that can more quickly wear out other springs, and they perform well in temperatures ranging from -25 F to 200 F (-33 C to 93 C).
SumoSprings compress vertically with minimum expansion to the sides, so they won’t be damaged by nearby mechanical parts and they fit safely into tighter spots. And unlike air springs, SumoSprings require no maintenance or adjustment.
The helper springs are custom designed to fit your vehicle, and they install easily – no drilling required.