Pioneer 150W Club Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers Fit perfectly in your T1N Sprinter Van factory speaker locations
IMPP (Injection-Molded Polypropylene) Composite Cone
An extremely rigid yet lightweight cone is vital to prevent cone failure at high sound pressure levels. Pioneer’s IMPP Composite Cones meet this need perfectly. CAE (computer-aided engineering) has been applied to create a surface spoke design that ensures high durability and rigidity of the cone.
- POWERFUL SOUND – 150W MAX peak power handling makes this speaker ideal for the car stereo enthusiast and brings the power of Pioneer speakers into your vehicle for high quality sound.
- PIONEER QUALITY – 2 way speakers combine the highs and lows of a tweeter and subwoofer all in one.
- HD AUDIO – The wide frequency range from 45Hz to 14kHz provides deep bass and crystal clear vocals.
- AFFORDABLE – Get the most out of you car stereo system with the Pioneer 4 2-way speaker system at a fraction of the price.
- Covered by Pioneer Electronics Warranty Click here for info