Custom Engine Block Heater For 2001-2006 5cyl 2.7L Engines
Frost Plug Style – 120V – 400 Watts – 38 mm
Confirmed to Fit 2001-2006 Dodge Sprinter
2001-2006 Dodge Sprinter – Custom Engine Block Heater – Frost Plug Style – 120V – 400 Watts – 38 mm
- Engine Block Heater
- Frost Plug Style
- 400 Watts
- CSA Approved
- We will fill the order with Kat Heater or Zerostart Brand heaters for your t1n sprinter.
This frost-plug heater replaces the frost plug in your engine block and submerges in the coolant to keep engine fluids from thickening. Results in easier start-ups, faster heating of your cab, and less wear and tear on your Dodge Sprinter in cold weather.
- Ensures smoother start-ups and faster heating and defrosting of your cab
- Replaces frost plug (core plug) in engine block and submerges in coolant
- Warms engine fluid to increase lubrication and performance
- Keeps fluid from thickening and protects against damage in cold weather
- Pre-heats engine to reduce condensation in the engine block
- Emits less pollution and fewer gas emissions
- Includes removable power cord
- Route through your grille and plug into standard 120-volt AC outlet
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant brass
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- CSA approved
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 38 mm
- Wattage: 400 watts
- Amperage: 3.3 amps
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Do not use this heater with a 100-percent antifreeze solution.
- Do not start your engine with the heater plugged in.
Start your engine easier and warm your cab faster in cold weather with this frost-plug-style engine block heater. Heating your engine coolant keeps it from thickening and freezing, resulting in more reliable start-ups and smoother operation altogether. It also lessens the workload and extends the life of your vehicle’s battery. And because starting your engine when it’s warm creates less condensation in the engine block than starting it when it’s cold, your engine will get better initial fuel vaporization, which causes fewer emissions and less pollution.
This frost-plug heater replaces the core plug in your engine block. The power cord on the heater is removable so that you won’t need to buy a whole new heater if the cord gets damaged. The cord can be routed through your grille for easy access to a 120-volt outlet or extension cord. If needed, a longer or shorter cord (sold separately) can be purchased to better fit your application. Make sure the heating element is fully submerged in the coolant before plugging it in.
- Ensure quick winter starts and reduce engine wearSee Zerostart catalog for specific applications.
- 38mm thread
- 8.8′ (2.7m) cord included
- Volts: 120 | Watts: 400 | Plug Type: 120 Volt, 15 Amp (Type A)
- CSA approved