L Track Mule Bag Kit Soft Overhead Storage Lockers for 2001-2006
36″ Overhead Bag Kit INCLUDES:
- 1=36″ Soft Overhead Mule Bag
- 1= 36″ 2= 36″ L Track Aluminum mounting Tracks
- 2= 12″ L Track Aluminum mounting Tracks
- 12= Double Lug Threaded Stud L Track Fittings
- 3=Interior 36″ Flat bar for mounting
These 24″ (2 Foot), or 36″ (3 Foot) Soft Mule Bags, Can take the place of Wood or Metal Cabinets for your T1N Sprinter Van Conversion or RV.
Want to take advantage of vertical space inside your T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van.
These well designed the Mule bags combine the durability of hard-sided cases along with the collapsibility of soft-sided luggage.
The unique result is a overhead storage system that is lightweight & strong , and can be folded flat when not in use.
- Built specifically for T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van Conversion Camper RV’s
- Works with L Tracks and Fasteners
- Can be used in many other applications
- See the photos and dimensions to determine fitment for your application.
- Length 24” Depth 14” Height 14”
- Length 36” Depth 14” Height 14”
- Install and take down in minutes. Collapses into a flat pack
- Composite panel inserts add strength and shape to the bags
- External pockets and webbing allow for quickly securing external gear
- Made with rip-stop water resistant nylon fabric
- DIY or Certified ASE installer
- Designed to mount to two lengths of L-track, one in the ceiling and one on the wall. L-track attachment hardware is included. L-track is NOT included.
- For T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van:
- Mounts to ceiling at three points and to the van wall at three points using supplied L-track hardware. L-track is NOT included.
- Mule bags install quickly in T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Vans that have other T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van Modular Interior System that locate L-track on the wall and ceiling specifically for these bags.
- T1N Sprinter’s stock/aftermarket headliners (passenger and crew) require some modification to the headliner
- Mule Bag 2001-2006 Sprinter installation guide – Mule Bag Installation
- Other applications require using L-track or other hardware (not included) to mount securely to the ceiling and wall.