2001-2006 Dodge Sprinter – Covercraft Ultra’tect Custom-Fit Outdoor Vehicle Cover – Black
- Minimal Ding Protection
- Better All-Weather Protection
- Car Cover
- Outdoor Application
- Better Dirt/Dust Resistance
Designed for prolonged outdoor exposure, Ultra’tect is a high-performance cover without the high-performance price tag. This affordable cover is highly resistant to water and UV rays and is crafted of strong fabric to ensure lasting protection.
- Custom-fit, affordable, all-weather, outdoor vehicle cover
- WeatherMax SL fabric construction
- Prevents rain, snow, dirt, dust, bird droppings and tree sap from reaching vehicle
- Resists water with HydroMax finish on both sides of fabric
- Protects fine paint finishes with soft “touch” that won’t leave any scratches
- Retains shape with minimum fabric stretch
- Solution-dyed fibers ensure maximum resistance to fading
- Single-layer fabric cover requires minimum trunk space for storage
- Woven fabric is machine washable and dryable (medium heat) in home units
- Easy to install and remove in windy conditions
- Overlapped, double-needle-stitched seams ensure durability
- Front and rear hems have sewn-in, neoprene elastic so cover fits securely around vehicle base
- Reinforced, non-scratch grommets provide tie-down points
- Tie-down rope included to secure cover to vehicle
- Vinyl-coated cable lock (ZCBL) also available (sold separately)
- Reflective welting option available (sold separately)
- Increases visibility of cover and car at night
- 2 Built-in mirror pockets
- 2 Grommets included to create a hole for your antenna
- Color: black
- 4-Year limited warranty
Ultra’tect covers are designed for vehicle owners seeking the same balance of all-weather and UV protection provided by the high-performance Covercraft WeatherShield HP – without the high-performance price tag.
The WeatherMax SL fabric, developed by Safety Components Fabric Technologies (SCFTI), provides effective protection from the elements, including rain, snow, dirt, dust, bird droppings and tree sap. The cover has a HydroMax finish on both sides to provide exceptional water resistance.
WeatherMax double 150-denier yarn is exceptionally strong when compared with the single 300-denier yarn used in WeatherShield HD and other, similar covers. The fabric is designed to stretch only minimally to prevent sagging and to provide superior shape retention, ensuring that your custom-fit cover remains snug.
The cover material has a soft “touch” on fine paint finishes and good breathability. Moreover, the cover requires minimum storage space when not in use.
The fibers of the cover are solution-dyed, requiring no dyeing after weaving. This environmentally friendly process ensures maximum fade resistance and produces lower carbon dioxide emissions and less wastewater than conventional dyeing processes.
The Ultra’tect is one of only two Covercraft covers that can be washed and dried in home laundry units.
Sprinter Van Cover for:
with high roof and 140″ wheelbase
with standard roof and 140″ wheelbase
with Super High roof and 158″ wheelbase