Diesel Cylinder 1000 Psi Compression Tool Kit for 2001-2006 Sprinter Van T1N Sprinter CDI Engines
- Checking Compression On your Sprinter 2.7L Diesel Engine Quickly And Accurately.
- Mainly used to measure the maximum pressure generated in the compression stroke of the Sprinter Van diesel engine cylinder.
- Specially designed to check the compression pressure of fuel in the cylinder.
- High Quality accessories, anti -oxidation and corrosion.
- Our 2001-2006 Sprinter Van Compression tester is for Diesel Engines on Sprinter Vans.
- Sprinter Compression Tester reads pressure from 0-1000 psi(0-7000 kPa)
Click Here for Help on how to test Sprinter Van Compression and procedures.
This Sprinter Van diesel compression tester set includes all the necessary components to test diesel compression on most diesel fueled Sprinter Vans.
The compression tester is constructed of durable carbon steel and features a chrome plated gauge to get accurate measurements in harsh environments.
Features include a swivel-end quick-coupler for easy change-out and connection of adapters.
- Dual scale 80 mm diameter Liquid Filled Gauge 0-1000 psi/0-70 bar, 14.5″ long hose