Enhance your 2001-2006 5 Cylinder Sprinter van’s stability with the VC3 Suspension Package for your T1N Sprinter 2500 or 3500.
Maximize your 2001-2006 3500 or 2500 Sprinter Van’s capability with the VC3 2″ Lift Suspension Package for your T1N Sprinter 2500 or 3500. This Van Compass proven system increases on and off road stability, improves ride comfort, and offers a great starting point for your suspension upgrades.
The proven Scout 2″ lift uses quality components to lift your van, retaining stock suspension geometry and payload, while adding needed ground clearance and room to fit bigger tires to smooth out rough terrain. Bilstein B6 front struts offer an effective upgrade over worn out T1N Sprinter 2500 or 3500 factory dampers and provide increased comfort.
Front Sumo Spring replacement bump stops help add progression to the spring rate in front, reduce side to side sway and prevent harsh bottom out. The rear shocks feature an intuitive Tuned Falcon 2.1 Monotube Rear Shocks (1 pair)
Position 1: the lightest setting, is great for blasting down washboard roads or rough city streets.
Position 2: allows 8 levels of micro-adjustment, to fine tune the every day handling to the drivers preference.
Position 3: the firmest setting, is used for occasional heavy loads or when driving conditions require the most control like twisting mountain grades or turbulent weather. The SP2 mode adjust feature is an internal bypass valve (free bleed circuit) that is adjusted by rotating the shaft when the shock is fully extended. Closing off the internal bypass valve by rotating the shock shaft will drastically change the shock rebound and compression characteristics. This setting is chosen when installing the shocks based on vehicle weight and ride preference. Stage 2 works on single wheel vans only.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- 2001-2006 2500 or 3500 Sprinter Van Scout 2″ Lift Kit, Complete Front and Rear
- 2001-2006 2500 or 3500 Sprinter Van Bilstein B6 Front Struts (1 Pair)
- 2001-2006 2500 or 3500 Sprinter Van Front Sumo Springs
- 2001-2006 2500 or 3500 Sprinter Van Tuned Tuned Falcon 2.1 Monotube Rear Shocks (1 pair)
Stage 3 System Benefits:
- Increased ground clearance, approach, departure and breakover angles.
- Allows fitment up to 33″ tires with trimming.
- High performance rear shocks offer unmatched damping.
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles.
- Enhances cornering stability.
- Increased T1N Sprinter 2500 or 3500 spring progression and bottom out resistance.
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than 2001-2006 2500 Sprinter Van factory shocks.
- Reduces cross wind sway.
- The system T1N Sprinter 2500 or 3500 is 100% bolt on.
For 2500 or 3500 vans over 8500lbs that have a rear mono leaf, we also recommend pairing with the rear Sumo Springs, found here:
For 2500 or 3500 vans under 8500lbs that have a rear mono leaf, we also recommend pairing with the rear Sumo Springs, found here: