The CURT 13250 T1N class 3 trailer for the 2002-2006 T1N Sprinter Van 2500 & 3500
hitch is the most common type of trailer hitch installed on Sprinter Vans.
Class III Hitch from Curt Mfg for 2001-2006 Sprinter 118″*, 140″ 2500 & 158″ 2500/3500
Gross load capacity when used as a weight carrying hitch :
- 6000 lbs. trailer weight and 600 lbs tongue weight.
- Gross load capacity when used as a weight distribution hitch:
- 10,000 lbs trailer weight and 1000 lbs tongue weight.
- CURT provides limited lifetime warranty.
- t1n-2001-2006 Sprinter Van curt hitch installation instructions
It is also found on full-size cars, crossover SUVs, minivans and mid-size trucks. That is because class 3 packs the punch of a heavyweight hitch while still staying light on its feet. This CURT class 3 hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. and a comparable tongue weight capacity of 600 lbs. It is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Dodge Sprinter van with T1N 118″ or T1N 144″ wheelbase with single rear wheels or T1N 158″ wheelbase with dual or single rear wheels (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It features a square tube frame and comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation.
This Hitch will fit all T1N Sprinter Van Wheel base lengths except the 118″ Wheel Base (the T1N Spare Tire would need moved on a 118″)
The 2″ x 2″ T1N receiver tube opening of this class 3 hitch is able to accept a hitch-mounted accessory, such as a bike rack or cargo carrier, or a ball mount to tow most standard size trailers, including utility trailers, single-horse livestock trailers, boat trailers and large campers. One special feature about the class 3 that is not found in classes 1 or 2 is its compatibility with a weight distribution hitch. When used in combination with a WD hitch, this class 3’s gross trailer weight capacity increases to 10,000 lbs. and the tongue weight capacity to 1,000 lbs. (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component).
CURT Class 3 trailer hitches are T1N engineered to be strong and capable, having a quality steel frame and a solid finish. They are put through strenuous testing before being deemed ready for market and come with two coatings — a liquid T1N Bonderite coating and a powder coat in high-gloss black — that cure together to form a strong resistance against rust, scratching,T1N UV damage and other wear. Our hitches are our pride, and as such, we back them up with a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- 158″ wheelbase requires brace removal; 118″ wheelbase requires spare tire relocation
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer’s stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware