The HF T1N 118″ Inch Wheel Base Sprinter trailer hitch that works with your factory tire carrier in place!
All other hitches that fit your 118 inch wheel base Sprinter, Force you to remove your spare tire. NOT THIS ONE
Fits = 2001-2006 Sprinter 118″
Gross load capacity when used as a weight carrying hitch :
- 6000 lbs. trailer weight and 600 lbs tongue weight.
- Gross load capacity when used as a weight distribution hitch:
- 10,000 lbs trailer weight and 1000 lbs tongue weight.
- HF limited lifetime warranty.
- t1n-2001-2006 Sprinter Van curt hitch installation instructions
- 118″ wheelbase DOES NOT requires spare tire relocation
This Hitch will fit all 118″ T1N Sprinter Van Wheel base lengths
The 2″ x 2″ T1N receiver tube opening of this class 3 hitch is able to accept a hitch-mounted accessory, such as a bike rack or cargo carrier, or a ball mount to tow most standard size trailers, including utility trailers, single-horse livestock trailers, boat trailers and large campers. One special feature about the class 3 that is not found in classes 1 or 2 is its compatibility with a weight distribution hitch. When used in combination with a WD hitch, this class 3’s gross trailer weight capacity increases to 10,000 lbs. and the tongue weight capacity to 1,000 lbs. (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component).
HF Class 3 trailer hitches are T1N 118″ wheel base engineered to be strong and capable, having a quality steel frame and a solid finish. They are put through strenuous testing before being deemed ready for market and come with two coatings — a liquid T1N Raptor coating and a Raptor coat in high-gloss black — that cure together to form a strong resistance against rust, scratching, T1N UV damage and other wear. Our hitches are our pride, and as such, we back them up with a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black Raptor coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer’s stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware