45 Bravo Upper Wood Cabinets for your T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter Van Conversion
MADE IN USA (IDAHO)
Made out of European birch in the good ole’ USA. High quality Russian birch plywood is strong, durable and has a real wood finish that is ready to paint your self, or have us customer paint them for you. Will fit any 2001-2006 sprinter van with removed factory headliners. You can customize the perfect fit, by trimming the back side to your specs.
These are DIY you will have to put together, Instructions and Video assembly provided.
- 56″ double door
- 48″ double door
- 35″ single door
– 3D modeled and computer designed to fit the exact curvature of the T1N Sprinter van interior.
– High quality stainless steel soft close hinges.
– Each door has a gas strut to ensure it stays opened and closed.
– Doors sit flush in the front face panel of the cabinet
– The bottom of the cabinet has a false floor, designed for routing LED light wiring.
– The sub floor comes with 3 partial hole saw cuts, ready for puck light installation if desired
– The back of the cabinet door features 3 partially drilled holes for your choice of either single or double hole handles.
The cabinets can be mounted in several locations of Your T1N Sprinter Van.
Installation: T1N Vans are unique, and how people choose to install our products will vary widely.
For that reason we do not supply any hardware for installation or offer mounting instructions.
We suggest using jack nuts/rivet nuts and bolts or heavy duty sheet metal screws. Y
ou will need to align your Cabinets, mark where the structural elements of the van are and pre-drill holes through the mounting plates for final installation.
***Must remove factory headliner prior to installation***
Cabinet Kit Includes:
– 3/4″ Russian Birch Plywood
– 1-2 x gas struts and screws, dependent on size
– 2-4 x stainless steel soft close hinges and screws
– Length: 35″ single door, 47.5″ double door, 56″ double door
– Height: 14 3/4″
– Width: 14 1/4″ at bottom