The driver belt tensioner in your T1N Sprinter Van puts pressure against the belt to keep it from slipping on the engine pulleys.
Discover ÜRO Parts
Visit ÜRO Parts’ website and social media to learn about our latest problem-solving designs, new replacement components, project vehicles, event schedule, and more.
- Fitted with a high-quality Japanese NTN/NSK bearing for smooth operation and long life
- Guaranteed fitment
- High-strength alloy or composite construction withstands engine heat and vibration
- Manufactured to OE dimensions for proper clearances and belt alignment
- Coil spring (where applicable) matches OE spring rate for proper belt tension at all engine speeds
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Original Equipment (OE) – Looks and fits just like the OE
Bearing is designed for application-specific speed and load requirements
Steel or high heat formulated polymer construction provides high durability for extended life
Industry’s best coverage and regularly first to market for late model application coverage