Rear Lift Kit for a T1N Sprinter With Mopar Performance Leaf Spring Rear Axle U-Bolt Set
Nitrogen Gas Charged: For better ride and handling, helps maintain tire contact by reducing road aeration
This Kit Includes:
- (2)—Monroe Nitrogen Gas Charged Coiled Shocks (Full offset Valving automatically adjusts for road extremes to provide consistency)
- (4)—Mopar Performance Leaf Spring Rear Axle – U-bolt Set – Nuts – Washers
- (2)—Composite Lift blocks. 2 Inch (Longer Life Span the cast metal blocks)
- (8)—OE Factory Mercedes tapered bolt locks.
- (2)—Roadmaster Leaf Spring Assist Kits
- All Hardware, Brackets and the kitchen sink that you would need to install this great kit.
RoadActive Suspension Custom Leaf Spring Enhancement Kit – Heavy Duty
Monroe Maxlift NO2
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with existing groove tube technology to provide responsiveness to changing road conditions
- All Weather Fluids: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth reaction
- Full Offset Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts for road extremes to provide consistency and ride.
- Single Groove Tube PSD: Precision Tapered Grooves – help provide additional control without sacrificing comfort
LIFT BLOCK KIT PAIR | 2 INCH
Durable Components. Upgrade your T1N Sprinter Van rear suspension with RC’s Lift Block Kit. This 2.5″ lift block is made of durable nylon composite blocks, making it stronger and offers a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Giving you a 2-inch rear lift, our Lift Blocks will increase ground clearance while maintaining factory ride quality. Designed to improve your Sprinter Van’s weight distribution, they can extend the life of your suspension by reducing rear sag. These powder-coated black Lift Blocks are also tapered to reduce driveshaft angle. With an installation time of 2-3 hours, RC’s Suspension Lift Blocks offer an inexpensive way to easily add lift to the rear suspension of your 2001-2006 Sprinter Van 2500 or 3500
- Durable nylon composite blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Tapered to reduce drive shaft angle.
- Single 9/16-inch pin blocks.
- Powder coated black / Sold as a pair