Titan Chain Tire Chains with Cams – Ladder Pattern – Twist Links
to fit on your T1N 2001-2006 Sprinter 2500
Contact me – If you need assistance. I will confirm your tire size and fitment after you make your order, as well.
- Tire Chains that fit snub like a bug on your T1N Sprinter Van 2500 – contact me if you need 3500 chains
- On Road or Off Road
- Drive On and Connect
- Steel Twist Link
- Deep Snow
- Titan Chain
- Class S Compatible
- No Rim Protection
These durable, low-carbon steel chains provide excellent traction in deep snow. The rounded twist links limit jarring, and the ladder pattern assists with effective starts and stops. Great for vehicles with limited wheel well clearance.
- Tire chains give you extra traction in snow
- Rounded twist links form cross chains
- Excellent traction in deep snow
- Adequate grip on ice
- Limited jarring compared with square links of the same size
- Ladder-pattern chains assist with effective starts and stops
- Manual installation and adjustment
- No cams to come undone when you are driving in reverse or navigating rough terrain
- Rubber or chain adjusters (sold separately) are recommended to provide a tight, secure fit
- Low-carbon steel construction is strong and durable
- SAE Class S chains are designed for vehicles with restricted wheel well clearance
- Reusable plastic storage box included
- Application: 14″ – 20″ tires (for exact sizes, see below)
- Link thickness: 0.207″ (5.3 mm)
- Maximum speed rating: 30 mph
- Quantity: 2 tire chains
- 30-Day limited warranty
Class S Designation
SAE Class S tire chains are designed for use on vehicles with restricted wheel well clearance. Certain newer cars, vans, and small trucks – especially those with large, aftermarket tires – may require Class S chains.
These chains will fit your tires provided there is both:
- A – a minimum of 1.46″ (37 mm) between the top of the tire tread and the wheel well
- B – at least 0.59″ (15 mm) between the tire’s sidewall and the vehicle itself.
1. Drape the chain over the tire, making sure that the side chain with the lever is on the outside. Drive forward about 1/4 of a tire revolution. (You can also lay the chain out and then drive onto it.)
2. Reach around behind the tire and fasten the ends of the chain together.
3. Move back to the front of the tire and fasten the ends of the chain together using the built-in lever.
4. Drive forward a bit and tighten the chain as needed by moving the hook to the next link.
You can use rubber or chain adjusters (sold separately) to increase the tension on the chains for a tighter fit.
How to Choose Snow Chains for Your Vehicle
To choose the right snow chains, you must match your tire size. Those measurements can be found on the side of your tire, as shown below.
- (185) – indicates tire width in millimeters
- (60) – gives you the aspect ratio (sidewall height as percentage of width)
- (15) – denotes the diameter of the wheel rim in inches
Titan Chain Snow Tire Chains – Twist Links – T1N Sprinter Vans – One Pair
These chains fit the following tire sizes: