A/C Expansion Valve for 2001 – 2006 Sprinters.
We stand behind these products with a 24 Month Warranty. We use Uro/Nissens/Febi/Vemo Valves
Availability: Usually ships by the next business day
- high quality materials
- replacement of your failed a/c expansion valve during system service instantly restores proper air conditioning function
- manufactured to oe valve dimensions for proper clearance and easy installation
The expansion valve removes pressure from the liquid refrigerant to allow expansion or change of state from a liquid to a vapor in the evaporator.
- Poor AC System Performance or Warm Air. AC system underperformance may be a sign of a problem with the AC expansion valve. …
- Inconsistent Air Flow.
- Frost on AC Evaporator or Vents.
- Improper System Operating Pressures.
- Excessive Temperatures Generated at some of the Loop Components.
- 2001-2003 Sprinter T1N 2.7L OM612 Diesel
- 2004-2006 Sprinter T1N 2.7L OM647 Diesel
Note: This part is used on many Mercedes-Benz engines
Also note: This part is VIN specific, please verify existing part number or contact us before ordering.
|ALTERNATE||5143304AA, 9018300084, 202830018467, 1298300184|